The Fund Office’s Frequently Asked Questions
THE FUND OFFICE IS EXCITED TO MEET THE EXPECTATIONS OF ALL OUR PARTICIPANTS AND WE’RE HAPPY TO ADMINISTER YOUR BENEFIT NEEDS.
Please familiarize yourself with the Fund Office’s most general Frequently Asked Questions.
What is the United Food & Commercial Workers (UFCW) Unions and Employers Benefits Administration, LLC “The Fund Office”? Whose benefits are administered under the Fund Office (LLC)?
The Fund Office, is located in Atlanta, GA and provides support through the administration of Legal, Pension and Health and Welfare Benefits for the following:
- UFCW Unions and Employers Health and Welfare Fund – Atlanta
- UFCW Unions Local 1995 and Employers Health and Welfare Fund
- UFCW Consolidated Pension Fund
In addition to the above, the LLC also provides support for the administration of Legal and Health and Welfare Benefits for the following:
- South Central UFCW Unions and Employers Health and Welfare Trust Fund located in Dallas, TX
- UFCW Unions and Employers Legal Assistance Fund located in Suwanee, GA and Birmingham, AL
What are the LLC Office hours?
The LLC office hours are Monday-Friday 8:00 am – 4:30 pm Eastern time
Are walk-ins accepted at the LLC?
Yes, walk-ins are accepted between the hours of 8:00 am – 4:30 pm Eastern time
Please contact the Fund Office at 1-800-241-7701 or 1-800-241-2136 for additional information if necessary.